Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My maytag 4000 series front load washer will lock the door…

Customer Question
my maytag 4000 series front...
my maytag 4000 series front load washer will lock the door and based on the timer its running but it does nothing. i have unplugged it for hrs and it will reset but will not run
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 9 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the frame edge when you open the door or back edge of a console.

Mhwe450ww02
Mhwe450ww02 may tag

Ok does it fill with water and does it ever display and error code?

No it does not fill nor errow codes. I here the door lock and the selinoid pull in is all

Have you tried to unplug the unit for a full minute to reset the controller?

Ok if the unit just locks the door and sits there doing nothing can you remove the top panel to get inside the machine?

All ready have.

Ok you will need to replace the main control board that is off to the right, this one to fix that issue. They had issues wiht them failing for that problem. See link below to part.

CLICK HERE PART

A 5 STAR POSITIVE STAR to my response is required so that I can receive credit for responding to your post through the site. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating and you can continue to respond back here after a rating is given for FREE.