Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool gold series will not start. This is only the…

Customer Question
My whirlpool gold series...

My whirlpool gold series will not start

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

This is only the second time we have used it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It will not start when door is closed

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag is on the tub once the door is opened.

ww10632082a

The model tag is on the left side of the tub. It will look like GU1500XTLB0.