Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Wow. Are you real? I just bought a townhouse with this

Customer Question
Wow. Hi....

Wow. Hi. Are you real?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Hello?

Contractor's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I just bought a townhouse with this fridge. It stopped working on me the other day.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

LG LFC23760ST. Not sure.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. I have the silver plate off.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What am I looking for? A blown fuse?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 9 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What do you mean by "stopped working" exactly? Are any lights inside turning on? Do you hear any fans or motors running or is the unit 100% silent?