Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My whirlpool double oven doesn't hold it's temperature

my whirlpool double oven doesn't...
my whirlpool double oven doesn't hold it's temperature setting when baking and beeps constantly when not in use.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: the oven is about 10yrs old, however it has been repaired as recently as 4yrs ago. Mod. # is GBD307PDS09.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
11/7/2017
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

are you seeing any F codes in the display?

And can you better describe it does not hold its temperature when baking ?

Are you still there?

I'm still here. There is no F code. When I'm baking,let's say at 350degrees, the setting drops from 350 to 170 it's lowest temp.
Nothing needs to be added, that's the gist of it.

ok so if it is dropping that low even when you have it set on 350 and your not seeing any F error codes you have an issue with the electronic control board .

Now the problem is the age of the unit.

The replacement control board is show as no longer available .

But the is good news!

There are several companies if you send them your control board they will rebuild it and give you even a better warranty then the manufacture did on a new part .

Here is one such company that I use for my own business and I have loaded in your control board part number.

http://www.fixyourboard.com/boards/WPW10438751.html

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech