Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Washer model WFW9050XVW00 that stopped…

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool...

I have a Whirlpool Washer model WFW9050XVW00 that stopped working during wash .It is beeping regularly but not able to get it to continue mto wash. I have tried disconnecting power and reconnecting to no avail.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchase 5-17-2011

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No-but hoped a remedy might be available with your help.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I removed several items in case it was overloaded-no help.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 9 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If the unit is beeping watch the wash light and it should be flashing. What pattern is it flashing? It should flash something like "5 times" short pause, "7 times" long pause...