Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Electric oven fan has stopped working. LG electric oven fan…

Customer Question
electric oven fan has...

electric oven fan has stopped working.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG electric oven fan isn't working

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Who said anything about a TV?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The fan on my LG oven hasn't worked for about 6 months, I just kept forgetting about it. Now I'm in the baking season.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything else on the stove is working fine.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

John, Home Appliance Technician