Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Mshine stopped signal showing is e1 f9???? 10 minutges. Just…

Customer Question
Mshine stopped signal showing...

Mshine stopped signal showing is e1 f9????

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

10 minutges

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Just haappened

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is all it may be overloaded not sure

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 9 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

That error means the unit is taking too long to drain, in most cases this means its taking longer than 8 minutes to completely drain the tub. You need to check the drain hose and drain pump for any type of blockage. If there is no trash or blockage found then replace the drain pump. If you give me the model number of the unit in question I can give you the replacement part number of the pump and instructions to access and replace it if necessary.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, I'm sure you don't work for free please don't expect I should.