Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HAVE A KITCHENAID WALL OVEN MODEL KEBC147 AND NEED TO

Customer Question
HAVE A KITCHENAID WALL...

HAVE A KITCHENAID WALL OVEN MODEL KEBC147 AND NEED TO REPLACE THE 12 VOLT LIGHT. HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOCATE WITH LOCALRETAILERS. WHAT BULB IS THIS AND HOW DO I GET ONE?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

PROX 7 YRS ? MODEL KEBC147VWH03 SERIAL###-##-####

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

EXISTING BULB HAS TWO LOOPED WIRE CONTACTS. I WAS REFERRED A REPLACEMENT BULB WP4452164 WHICH HAS TWO STRAIGHT WIRE CONTACTS, NOT LOOPED

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 9 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The bulb you need is :

Wall Oven Light Bulb

Part #: W10169757 - click here for part info at sears

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, I'm sure you don't work for free please don't expect I should.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 9 months ago

Hi there,
I see you have read the answer a while ago and I have not heard back from you, if there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please take a moment to rate my assistance and if you need anything later on you can still follow up, thank you.