Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung washer I changed the hub spidershaft and…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung washer I changed the hub spidershaft and the 4 shocks absorbers seal and bearings are good every thing put back together and when start the washer first every looks good but at the spin off cycle it starts to vibrate what could cause that and I also balance the unit. help please.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2011 mod#wf331anr/xaa

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I did change the hub support and shocks .iam ahandymam

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would like to fix the problem but i am out of ansers.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 9 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The only things that can really cause it to shake a lot would be if the inner basket of the tub was still wobbling, or the shocks came bad (this is assuming you have balanced the washer well already). Run a cycle without clothes inside and if it still shakes like crazy, the issue is related to the inner basket wobbling. If it runs smooth with no clothes inside, then the issue has to deal with the shock absorbers.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?