Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ice maker stopped working. Perhaps the water supply is

Customer Question
Ice maker stopped working...

Ice maker stopped working. Perhaps the water supply is frozen. How do I fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model: GB2FHDXWQ01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model:GB2FHDXWQ01, SN:K02418129

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

if you fell in the top of the ice maker cavity mold do you feel any water or ice in the cube cavities?

No

ok so NO ice or water .

How handy are you ?

If I send you instructions on how to manually fill the icemaker using a small jumper wire do you think you can do that?