Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a kitchen Aid ice maker in the freezer, there is no…

Hello, I have a kitchen...
Hello, I have a kitchen Aid ice maker in the freezer, there is no ice being made. I followed your article, and the white blades are in theslight up position, above the white plastic trim piece
10/31/2017
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

KSCS25INSS00

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model .

If you feel in the top of the ice maker can you feel any ice or water in the cube cavities?

Yesterday after reviewing your site, I removed the ice maker and unplugged the Fridge for 10 minutes, reconnected everything. I made two pateches of ice cubes and now has stopped again. The ice cube try is ice free and dry. Red status light is on and not flashing.

Ok good info !

If you press in on the flapper door on the left side wall what does the light do ?

when flapper is closed 2 flashes, when it is open solid red

ok That tells me that the Emitter and Receiver optic boards are faulty and need to be replaced.

They come as a kit with both parts.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me

please do not forget to rate me toady!

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech