Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

On a refrigerator with water in the door.Can a water filter…

Customer Question
On a refrigerator with...

On a refrigerator with water in the door.Can a water filter be added to the water line???????....

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Whirlpool.....model#ed25pwxaw02...made in 1994 and bought same year.type..25ssa94

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

MAYBE

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NO THANK YOU

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Sure you can add a inline water filter .

Would you like a part number for one I recommend to my customers?

Did I loose you some how?

please, send me the part number.
PART NUMBER, PLEASE

Sorry I was off line after 5 pm EST.

here is a link for a in line water filter that is very easy to install.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Master Tech
Master Tech