Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a dryer wascomat TD 30.30 keeps cutting off, even

after i reset it...
i have a dryer wascomat TD 30.30 keeps cutting off, even after i reset it
10/24/2017
travis webb

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. IF the dryer is cutting off when you start it more then likely your problem is either a thermostat or your high limit thermostat being the issue. What is the model number of your unit so I can try pulling up some information for you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
WASCOMAT TD 30.30

do you happen to have a multimeter? If so these two parts are going to need to be rested. They are located by the blower housing near the bottom of the unit which will require you taking the back off of the unit.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I WILL NOT BE NEAR THE MACHINE UNTIL TOMORROW YOU CAN TELL ME WITCH TWO PART I SHOULD CHECK

you will be checking the high limit thermostat and the thermistor/thermal fuse on the unit.

travis webb
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thermistor/thermal fuse WHAT DOES THIS DO

well it controls the temp for the dryer its the same part just goes by different names sometimes. More then likely the high limit thermostat is going to be the issue but of course this part can not be ruled out. its the only other logical possibility besides the control board.

travis webb
travis webb
travis webb