Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Working on a whirlpool front load washer model number

WFW9050XW00. Washers not completing cycle...
Working on a whirlpool front load washer model number WFW9050XW00. Washers not completing cycle water comes in and drains again have to put on my rinse and spin to complete cycle.
10/23/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I see you requested me but I'll need to opt out unfortuantely as I really couldn't tell you why the washer wouldn't work the first time but allows you use it properly after you try in rinse and spin.

McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Customer Service
Is your hot water valve working
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'll be looking at it Wednesday. Do you have the diagnostic information on this model ?
Not in front of me no .but I dunno that if you have a wash and it's calling for all hot water only and it doesn't come on and feel the machine it'll do exactly what you're saying
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'll check that out, when I go out there on Wednesday. Thanks.
Your welcome I will see if I can locate the diagnostics
https://youtu.be/3JVyoYjoLyM
McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Customer Service
Thank you
McgiverSR
McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Customer Service