Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The control lock light is on and my washing machine will not…

The control lock light...

The control lock light is on and my washing machine will not turn on. The door is unlocked though. It is a whirlpool duet steam washer.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It was purchased in 2013, I don’t know what the exact model is.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can but it depends what the problem is.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing else I can think of

10/21/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Do you have the model number of the unit?

WFW86HEBW0

OK great click on my link below and do that to release the lock

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving for my service. That will also allow you to come back to me right here anytime for as many FREE followup questions you have!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician