Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a WVE916SA oven and it is saying Safe we were told

that we need to touch...
we have a WVE916SA oven and it is saying Safe we were told that we need to touch the I button to turn it off. there is no I button it seems to be on child lock can you help please
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: model is WVE916SA December 2015
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if we can we are a child care centre and want to cook now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/20/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Just turn the power off to the unit for a full minute and it should clear everything. Let me know what happens.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving for my service. That will also allow you to come back to me right here anytime for as many FREE followup questions you have!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i get I IFE
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you call in 15 mins time please
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
when can he ring as i think this is the only way to resolve the problem
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what do i do now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you ring next Monday morning please.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you please respond
Phone call session started

Have you been able to turn the power off to the unit?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
if you would like to ring Aisling on(###) ###-####

I can not ring at this hour, is there a way you can ask him to shut the power off to the unit for a minute and turn it back on?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
we did that the answer is I IFE i did that at 12.42 when you asked me to and answered you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need to go home now. If you can call the above number next in the next 15min or on Monday.

Will try on Monday

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
good morning came in this morning and it seems to have fixed itself.
thank you for trying to help us.

No Problem at all.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician