Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a gas oven that doesn't light properly. It's a

I have a gas...

I have a gas oven that doesn't light properly.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a frigidair , jyst about 2-3 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. ' I replaced igniter already but when it lights, no flames come out of the burner tube, but just below here the air vent is.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think of anything.

10/18/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

LGGF3043KFR

Thank you. And are you saying that you do see a flame somewhere below the air mixture vent but not on the burner itself?

Right-makes a "roaring" sound and there is flame where you adjust the air mixture, but not at the holes in the burner tube

OK so that means you're getting back pressure through the bake burner for some reason. Make sure the bake burner didn't slip off the brass orifice coming from the gas valve Remove the bottom drawer and make sure it's sitting properly and the orifice goes up through the center of the bake burner. If that checks good, then close the shutter so it's only half open or so. Try again. If it still acts up---replace the burner because it's creating too much back pressure. Possibly it warped and the holes aren't allowing the gas to flow out properly. Below is a link to the burner if you need it.

CLICK HERE for bake burner

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
OK, will check it. Hmm...it's still hot, been shut off for a while but there was still a very small flame, like a pilot light from the orifice.

That's normal. There is a glow igniter next to the burner that gets up to 3000 degrees to light the burner so it holds heat for quite awhile.

Wait! NO

I misunderstood you. That is NOT normal. If you have a flame coming out the orifice, it means your gas valve is leaking. You need to replace the valve. Below is a link to the valve you need to order and replace.

CLIC HERE for valve