Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Ge fridge mod pshs6rgxcdss will not dispense ice .water

works but displayboard goes blank...
ge fridge mod pshs6rgxcdss will not dispense ice .water works but displayboard goes blank when actuator is pressed for ice . replaced display board of. that wasn't it
10/18/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Unfortunately the display board is not going to cause this issue but you're on the right track. This is a fairly common issue for GE refrigerators for some reason and the problem is actually the main control board on the back of the refrigerator. The board will just need to be replaced to resolve the issue so below is a link to the control board for your model. It's part number WR55X10775 and it's all plug and play located behind an 8" x 10" sheet metal panel on the back of the refrigerator.

CLICK HERE for control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc