Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Rob we have a Bosch dishwasher sms63m08 and the problem is 2

Hi Rob we have a...
Hi Rob we have a Bosch dishwasher sms63m08 and the problem is 2 min into any cycle and we get a red light that pops on and says check water. We kept getting error code E01. My husband took off the sides to the dishwasher and the dishwasher wasn’t emptying. We pulled out the white plug down in the drain and it is draining but is still coming up with check water
10/18/2017
Joel Swenson

The E01 error means you need to replace the power module because the motor controller has either stopped working or is malfunctioning. The part number you need to order is :

00647599 and can be ordered from the link below:

click here for part ordering information

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, I'm sure you don't work for free please don't expect I should.

Joel Swenson
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The E01 code is no longer coming in but the check water is

sorry the phone system is having issues so I could not call, does the dishwasher put water in the unit when you start a cycle?

Ok ya the issue is going to be the same, it's a power module failure , the power module is also the main control for the unit and monitors all aspects of the wash cycle, if the control is reporting a false error which it is its bad.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How much is a new power monitor please

I gave you that information in my initial reply but here it is again:

The part number you need to order is : 00647599 and can be ordered from the link below:

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry, I’m in Australia so I will order in Australia thanks

oh ya I understand, you can call the place at the link below and just give them the part number I gave you and I am sure they will have it:

click here

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for your help. I tried rating you but it doesn’t seem to be working

You are welcome, no worries about the rating it was automatically rated when I accepted the phone request so its taken care of, thank you for using JA!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Have a nice day Joel,

You as well, thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Joel I don’t have to pay $24 for a phone call I didn’t get do I. Just verifying it when I get my credit card bill.

Sorry I am just an expert to help you with your appliance issues, I do not have any of your account information or what you have been billed or not billed for. You will need to contact customer service and they can help you with that. You can contact customer service at the link below:

click here to contact customer service

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson