Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

DD24DCTX6V2, acts like a bad door switch I can't find it.

DD24DCTX6V2, acts like a bad...
DD24DCTX6V2, acts like a bad door switch I can't find it. Powers up just like bottom drawer but will not start as if it thinks door is open.
10/17/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The door switch is actually a light infra red sensor which comes out of the right side of the drawer in the upper right corner. The sensor is built into the main control board behind the front panel. Pull the entire drawer out and make sure the plastic drawer receiver at the back of the rails didn't flip backwards preventing the right side of the drawer from pushing back all the way. If it did, flip the plastic receiver forward so the drawer will push back all the way again.

Now other than that, take the front panel of the drawer off and make sure the board is securely mounted. You can swap the top board with the bottom drawer board to see if the problem switches drawers and if so you know the problem is with the board.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Phone call session started
Receivers in the forward position, door closes properly, control secure, lenses clear. Cannot pull up this part by the model #. If you can find the part # please tell me where you found it.

Sure the control board part number is ***** Below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for control board