Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a washer.....awm332w....that when you set it on wash…

i have a washer.....awm332w....that when...
i have a washer.....awm332w....that when you set it on wash cycle it will srat agitating and want fill with water...i replaced the timer but still doing the same thing
10/17/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If the unit starts agitating before it fills, that means your pressure switch has failed inside the control panel. Unfortunately this part is no longer available, but thankfully I see one for sail on Ebay so the part number you need is 31266 and below you can order it.

CLICK HERE for pressure switch

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
thanks tyler