Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a JennAir Model JGS8860BDP slide in Gas range with

Customer Question
convection 30". My friend...
I have a JennAir Model JGS8860BDP slide in Gas range with convection 30". My friend operated the self clean oven cycle and now I cannot get the bake or broil functions to work. Nothing happens when I press those buttons on the quickset pad. Other buttons seem to work, but not the oven light button either.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The range is probably at least 12 years old and it is described as a luxury gas range converted to propane fuel. The only model number I can find is the JGS8860BDP
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am happy to have a technician do it but I was wondering if there was some trouble shooting I could do myself to get the bake and broil functions to operate again
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I'm not sure! I bought this house a year ago so this oven wasn't purchased by me
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
10/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 month ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

John, Home Appliance Technician