Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Scotsman SCN60PA nugget ice machine. It isn’t

Customer Question
draining. I took the front...
I have a Scotsman SCN60PA nugget ice machine. It isn’t draining. I took the front of the machine off. The drain isn’t draining and I stuck a long straw down it and a bunch of gunk came out. Any suggestions to get it to drain?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Were you able to get all the build up out of the drain?

John, Home Appliance Technician