Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Scotsman SCN60PA nugget ice machine. It isn’t

Customer Question
draining. I took the front...
I have a Scotsman SCN60PA nugget ice machine. It isn’t draining. I took the front of the machine off. The drain isn’t draining and I stuck a long straw down it and a bunch of gunk came out. Any suggestions to get it to drain?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 9 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Were you able to get all the build up out of the drain?