Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

The water dispenser in my sub zero is shooting to the side,

instead of coming out straight JA...
the water dispenser in my sub zero is shooting to the side, instead of coming out straight
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sub-Zero is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I think about 11 yrs, model 695/s3
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/15/2017
travis webb

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Have you checked to make sure there is nothing lodged in the hoses stopping the water from coming out straight?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no, where is the hose

you will need to remove the front panel off using a putty knife or something to get around the trim.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok thanks

your welcome.

travis webb
travis webb
travis webb
travis webb