Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just recently my Whirlpool Thin Twin (24”) has an

Customer Question
electrical/ or rubber burning...
Just recently my Whirlpool Thin Twin (24”) has an electrical/ or rubber burning odor.. I am very careful @ keeping it clean, checking all pockets, always keeping the dryer & washer filters clean.. I have a circuit breaker & it didn’t switch off.. I have been over- loading it lately though (YIKES-😩‼️)
To be safe, I had the Fire Dept. come & check it out... they did notice the odor (it’s slight)... they recommended I call an appliance repair service. Actually, I am mechanically oriented & was able to replace the dryer door switch.. without being able to remove the front dryer panel- I used some fishing line to pull it into place then align those 2 screws!- NO JOKE.. ugh.. (know u can appreciate that)... what do you recommend at this point..? It still works but I am only doing very light loads . Does it have a “belt” that can be replaced?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
FYI- i mean’t overloading the washer, not the circuit-breaker- like too many clothes & adding extra water.. (& I know better��!)
10/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

i’m In Honolulu & just woke up...
Do not want a call with an additional $24!
I am not able to view your response that the email said you sent- (?)
Please respond

also if the site offers the automatic phone call request its not from me I am not available for a phone call at this time.

are you able to see me on here'?

Travis I can see you...BUT- what about my answer/ professional advice I am paying for?...
Do usually “trust” these type of websites
As of right now, 12:50PM, Hawaii time, I have not received any specific technical advice...
I am about to cancel my payment and report this site as a “scam”!!
PLEASE- RESPOND ‼️‼️‼️
It appears that your website is trying to “pressure” people into spending the extra $24 to speak to someone over the phone.
Paying $3?.00 for technical advice initially seemed reasonable, however I refuse to pay for:” SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR REQUEST .. IT
HAS
BEEN “SITTING” A LONG TIME..? DO YOU STILL NEED IT?? (YES WAS MY RESPONCE!)
I SAID YES and there has been NO RESPONSE...!!!!!!
I AM GOING TO REPORT YOUR SITE AS A SCAM TO ALL & EVERY PERSONS, SITES & PROTECTIVE SITES ...U trusted your site & have been scammed !
Will get it out publically as I have many contacts- HAWAII- NEW YORk CITY & LONG ISLAND‼️ If I am charged for NO TECHNICAL ADVICE, I will also consult with my Attourney!!!

I ​am sorry that we have kind of went back and forth. When I saw you were not online I stepped away for a bit again. Either way burning rubber smell that can mean a possible few things. First I will need you to take the back off because we are going to need to make sure the belt is still attached.