Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ftf530fso washer doesn't have a final spin I change the door…

Customer Question
Ftf530fso This is Frigidaire washer doesn't...
Ftf530fso
This is Frigidaire washer doesn't have a final spin I change the door switch and it's still no spin.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I find nothing on the number you have given me of Ftf530fso

FTF530FS0 I know what you mean is a zero on the end

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

does the unit do a drain at the end just before it would normally go into a final spin?

And have you tested for voltage to the Motor control from the timer?