Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Problem with Bosch Axis clothes dryer Model WAE20060UC.

Customer Question
Filter light comes on and...
Problem with Bosch Axis clothes dryer Model WAE20060UC. Filter light comes on and shuts down dryer although there is no lint in filter. Tried leaving door open and different settings but the problem persists. Any suggestions? Larry from Lake Oswego, OR
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Purchased June 8 2013. Dryer model#WTC82100US.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I might if not too complicated.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This particular model is a compact that fits into a small space for an apartment if that helps. It is a problem that has been ongoing but is now making it impossible to use the dryer unit. Thanks
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Check the dryer sensor in the lint duct housing if it is wet or lint is packed around it that will happen. It is part 0216 at this link.

You have to make sure it is cleaned really good.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician