Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My freezer of my bottom freezer/refrigerator (MBF22548EW) is

Customer Question
not keeping my food frozen. JA...
My freezer of my bottom freezer/refrigerator (MBF22548EW) is not keeping my food frozen.
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: Probably 6-9 years old. Maytag is the make, model # MBF22548EW
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible (ie. really simple).
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: refrigerator seems to be okay.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

John, Home Appliance Technician