Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Our bottom freezer door will not open. It is like it is

Customer Question
stuck on the left side...
Our bottom freezer door will not open. It is like it is stuck on the left side only. It is not due to any ice or water problem. Thanks
JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?
Customer: I'm getting info
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Model GDE20GSHBRSS Serial FF 316767
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It opened fine yesterday. Never had a problem with it. Today it won't open
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

There is something likely just jammed in the drawer a box or something food related. You will have to try to force it as far as you can get it open and then try and peek in to see what it is. Almost always it's a box like a pizza box or icecream box that causes that issue. It is just like getting a utensil stuck when you open a drawer and it binds.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

This is not helping. How can I get the door off. Because it will not open at all.
This is no help at all. I want a refund. The answer was no help. Just the obvious

There obviously will be no way to get the door off without getting it to open at least a couple inches to get at the bolts that mount the door to the rails, so I understand your frustration, but I can not tell you the impossible

It was still just a obvious answer. No help with another easy of getting the door open. Please refund my money.

OK glad the obvious answer was free to type on my end on Sunday for you...hope you work for free on Sundays it is a pleasure.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician