Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to re-set whirlpool refirgator where the coo0l. Model…

Customer Question
How to re-set whirlpool...

How to re-set whirlpool refirgator where the coo0l

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model number 6225FSRXYY5, serial number K24106634 the ice maker and water doesn't work it happen after change water filter

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes is there a re-set button

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just want to re-set

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 10 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear your having an issue with your unit. Have you tried unplugging it for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet?