Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I brought a micro waive other day but could not install it…

Customer Question
Hi, I brought a...

Hi, I brought a micro waive other day but could not install it and thinking if your guys would help me with that?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For about a day got it on Wed and left it sitting on the floor since I could not put it where it belongs

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?

I have no floor issue just want to install a micro-waive oven

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I need help in this the reason for my contact

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that would be it and let me know how much will that cost me

Contractor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Appliance Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Ok, so what is the earliest time you can dispatch them?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

This is the DIY appliance repair web site just Answer we do not have in field servicer personnel .

We only assist customers on their appliance repairs over the internet.