Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool top load washing machine is stuck on the spin…

Customer Question
My whirlpool top load...

My whirlpool top load washing machine is stuck on the spin indicator and the door lock has disengaged

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The 3 numbers I have found are W10251310, W10251314 and W10132084B, the machine is 7 or 8 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It some times sounds like something is rubbing when the washer is spinning when draining. It does not do it during the wash or rinse cycles

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you happen to have a model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.