Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Already paid $3 and asked question about GE Profile

Customer Question
refrigerator and lost the web...
Already paid $3 and asked question about GE Profile refrigerator and lost the web site
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Check the condenser and condenser fan and make sure the condenser is clear and the fan is running and blowing when the compressor is. If that is ok you may have a bad freezer thermistor, that is the sensor that regulates the temperature in the freezer. If it is varying that much and you have it set to 0 you may have a thermistor issue in the freezer that would be the most likley suspect.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.