Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Samsung 5.6 cubic door model # wf56h9100aw/a2 is not

Customer Question
My Samsung 5.6 cubic...

My Samsung 5.6 cubic door model # wf56h9100aw/a2 is not running the cycle. when started the door locks and it starts to drain as always then the door unlocks and then does nothing the display is still showing it's working but nothing happens. I unplugged it for 20 min to reset main board and also ran calibration mode and still the same result. any idea how to get the error codes out of it?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I gave the exact model and it almost 3 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I'm an appliance technician for 12 years

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need to get the error codes if any

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Go to my link to put it in service mode to get any error code. Let me know if you need more help.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.