Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have 18/10 stainless steel two handle pot - one handle is…

Customer Question
I have 18/10 stainless...

I have 18/10 stainless steel two handle pot - one handle is broken - I need to get a replacement it is a 5 1/2 qt/521 Help please

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It broke about two months ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

What brand of pot do you have, please?

thought i could just order the handle on line and not go through all this ...

Okay, sorry for the confusion.

i need the part in order to be able to fix things - is this for real?
requesting a refund of the $5.00 - - This is not an effective way to do business and my dialog will be vented on social media.
John, Home Appliance Technician