Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Child lock is stuck ONand the exhaust fan is constantly

Customer Question
Child lock is stuck...

Child lock is stuck ONand the exhaust fan is constantly running

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Child lock is stuck ON and the exhaust fan is constantly running

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What kind of appliance is this? Do you have a model number?

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?

John, Home Appliance Technician