Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MY WPWTW4800BQ ATE PART OF MY SKIRT, NOW ITS STUCK AND I…

Customer Question
MY WPWTW4800BQ ATE PART...

MY WPWTW4800BQ ATE PART OF MY SKIRT, NOW ITS STUCK AND I CANT USE THE MACHINE. IT DOESNT AGITATE THE CLOTHES BECAUSE THE BOTTOM OF THE MACHINE CANT AGITATE BECAUSE MY SKIRT IS STUCK IN IT

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

OVER 20 YEARS THE MACHINE I HAD BEFORE THIS ONE WAS A WHIRLPOOL

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

ABOUT 2.5 YEARS OLD

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES IF POSSIBLE

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NO MY SKIRT IS STUCK IN THE BOLTTON OF THE MACHINE AND NOW I CANT USE IT. I TRIED TO RUN A CUCLE TO LOOSEN IT UP BUT THE BOTTOM WONT TURN WITH MY SKIRT IN IT

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The agitator will need to be removed to get the skirt free and restore operation. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

If you remove the softener dispenser from the top of the agitator, down inside the agitator is a bolt (see number 4 below) that comes out to allow agitator to be pulled out and skitrt retrieved.

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!