Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

YOUR WASHING MACHINE IS DOING TH SAME THING MY SAMSUNG DID.

Customer Question
YOUR WASHING MACHINE IS...

YOUR WASHING MACHINE IS DOING TH SAME THING MY SAMSUNG DID. IT IS SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL AND THAN STOPS WORKING. TO GIVE YOU AN UPDATE - THE LOAD LEVELERS ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF LOADS WE PUT IN THEM. I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU SEND A TECHNICIAN HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU, *****: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

THIS IS A WHIRLPOOL. SAMSUNG HAS BEEN REPAIRED.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO - THIS IS MAL-FUNCTIONING. YOU A RE GOING TO DO IT!!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I JUST TOLD YOU THE PROBLEM. YOU NEED TO PUT IN EXTRA STRENGTH LOAD LEVELERS 4 OF THEM 1 FOR EACH SIDE.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I think you have us confused with the manufacture. You need to contact the manufacture directly if you are trying to get them to repair your appliance. We just help you determine what is wrong with your appliance.