Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am in the Dominican republic now with the washing machine…

Customer Question
I am in the Dominican...
I am in the Dominican republic now with the washing machine however I have a question concerning the connection to the board
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Thank you ,what is your question that you have?

Three wires go in each of these plugs which Pin does the three wires go in on each plug
They came a loose from the plug as I was trying to get them out of the boy
Board

the plug should only go in one connection on the control board they will only fit in one connection , designed so you can not plug it into the wrong port.

And can you tell me as to where those wire go to after they leave the control board ?

in the third photo you sent the right board connector shows PRS hat is the water level pressure switch .

The service port is not used that is for engineering to plug into to receive control board information

I`m suspecting that the wires go to the PRS on the control board and go to the water level pressure switch on the top right rear corner of the unit!

the only problem is knowing in which order they go back into the connector to plug into the control board .

I say that because the wire diagram does not give wire colors just connection terminal numbers .

Need your answer to my question
Hello
Can you tell me what number goes to the two plugs on the other end?