Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a npright washer which I purchased at Lowe's a year…

Customer Question
I have a npright...

I have a npright washer which I purchased at Lowe's a year or so ago. It wasn't an expensive washer but I figured for only one person it would be O>K> No it wasn't. When the machine gets the load banging I go in and push the"button" which doesn't stop the washer even after a long time. I end up going to the fusebox and pulling the plug. Why?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag centenneal MCT. around a year or year and half.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Heck yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so although I still haven't figured how to just wash a few heavy iitems.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
under the lid NOT on the lid ,but under the lid at the rear of the opening will be the manufactures model and serial number on a tag.

model MVW6415EWI serial C53032526
SEND ME THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIX. WHAT WAS THE $5 FOR IF IT IS GOING TO COST ME AN ADDITIONAL $24 THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE CLEAR UP FRONT.

I`m not showing that the number of MVW6415EWI is a good model number for Maytag.

Can you look at it once again please?

I just want the instructions. Doesn't Maytag have people under their umbrella who will give me answers and if the answer is 'NO' I want my .$5 BACK
Well I see there will be no answer telling me that Maytag just sells washers doesn't warrant they will run. I haven't got another $24 I continue using the fusebox and hoping for the best.

Can you look at it once again please?