Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a msf to23 NM freezer is not getting cold I check the…

Customer Question
Good afternoon I have...

Good afternoon I have a msf to23 NM freezer is not getting cold I check the compressor the compressor is good I change the relay and the overload still the same I have a display for temperature that's working what's my next step

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Is a Turbo Air seizure model msf 23 Nm no I haven't touched your settings

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Everything comes on the fan comes on display comes on but no compressor

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

whom is the manufacture of this unit?

I fin nothing on that model number.

Is a Turbo Air freezer model number Msf23nm compressor not coming on
Okay thank you what's would be my next step

ok So the compressor is not running but the Condenser fan is running correct?

I ask because they are both on the same electrical circuit out of the control board .

And I want to make sure !

I'm still waiting

did you not see my reply where I asked you a question?

well I know you have seen at least one of my replies to you .

My last question to you was ((ok So the compressor is not running but the Condenser fan is running correct?))

Still waiting for further help

Are you not seeing my replies where I have asked you a question??

No I didn't see your reply I just saw it now I must have been in a bad spot yes condenser fan motor is running

ok the condenser fan and the compressor are on the exact same circuit ,so if the condenser fan is running that will mean that the compressor is also getting voltage ,and if the compressor is not running you either have a bad compressor or the relay /overload on the compressor are bad .

You can ohm out the relay coil and ohm out the overload and ohm out the compressor windings to see which component is bad, then go from there .