Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Igniter quit working bought a new one installed and it dose…

Customer Question
Igniter quit working bought...

Igniter quit working bought a new one installed and it dose not get hot . tested the igniter it gets hot . the stove is not putting power to the igniter , is there a sending unit or safety item that I can replace ?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Yes the thermostat works fine , I also tested the vacuum unit it clicks when vacuum is applied , it's a kozi 120 all other seems to work fine manually staring it functions okay just will not restart

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm not sure . I'm thinking there is a sending switch that turns on the igniter and when the flame gets hot the blower starts up and the igniter then turns off , this is how it use to work

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

It's a koxi ksh 120

I do not recognize the model number what kind of an appliance is this?

I have googled the info ,this is a pellet stove is that correct?

It's a pellet stove

ok I will opt out I only work on appliances !

Washer ,dryer ,refrigerators ,dishwasher thing like that .

I can get help from another location, thänks,please don't charge my credit card
thanks for your trying , your technician didn't know about pellet stoves , and was no help, so please cancel my application ,