Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My double oven control panel is blank. Beeps, but no

Customer Question
My double oven control...

My double oven control panel is blank. Beeps, but no display. Interior oven light on.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

GBD277PRB01 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm in a rural area. I have a handyman, but need it fixed ASAP Having a wedding here next week!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Any idea what part I may need

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Ok so you have no display for either oven ,But if say you press the upper oven Bake key and the press the start key will the oven then heat up ?

It beeps, but no display. Interior lights work
My cell doesn't come in here, so we have to type

ok I asked!! But if say you press the upper oven Bake key and then press the start key will the oven then heat up ?

And I did not send the phone call prompt to you that is done by the web site NOT I !

No, it doesn't heat up

ok so your saying that not only do you NOT have a display the control board will not respond to any key being pressed correct?

Thats right
right, it stays completely blank, but does beep

ok So you DO have an issue with the Electronic control board .it will need to be replaced.

NOW for the bad news ,the electronic control board /clock display is no longer available from the manufacture!

But there is still GOOD NEWS!! there are companies out there that if you remove the control board and send it to them they will rebuilt the part and send it back to you ,with even a better warranty then Whirlpool would have given on the part (2 years warranty )

Here is the company that I use for my own appliance repair company and have NEVER had an issue with the control board once I got them back .

I have already loaded your part number into there link .

http://www.fixyourboard.com/boards/WPW10438750.html

If you have any questions just reply back to me!