Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the dishwasher with this code: DD68-00150A-01_EN. How…

Customer Question
I have the dishwasher...

I have the dishwasher with this code: DD68-00150A-01_EN. How do I start it, it totally shows shut now? No blinking, nothing! i opened it in the middle of the washing process due to leakage on the left. The other day I did the same thing, reset it (held start button 3 secs. and it cleared like shown in the manual) and washed the full express cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Isn't this DD... number the model of the dishwasher? No, i didn't run a diagnostic test cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

For now yes, if it is just a matter of pressing the button, but if technician needs to be called then would do it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well, can i fix it now with pressing the buttons to start it?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Have you cleared any debris from filter ?
Can you say where the "leak" is coming from exactly...seal on door, rear, etc ??
How old is this approx ?

I haven't cleared any debris. All debris usually ends up in the trash bin first.
The leak is coming from the door, on the left.
The dishwasher is about 2 years old. And the leakage about few weeks now. The leakage happened before and Samsung technician came then and fixed it.

If the Samsung Tech came and "fixed" it, then I would be calling them to say that the "fix" failed and to please come and sort it out properly (for no fee)

It seems likely to be the door seal is not working/has failed

Did they replace the seal last time... and how long ago ?