Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Fridge is blinking from h then to 1. How do I reset. Model…

Customer Question
Fridge is blinking from...

Fridge is blinking from h then to 1. How do I reset. Model is Fridgidare

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2014 is the year it was purchased model#ffhs2322mbb. Serial #4a3450531(

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'll try

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Is this blinking on the refrigerator or freezer display?

Refrigerator

OK well this H1 just means that the temperature inside the refrigerator is too warm. Unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes to reset. If the H1 comes back, the refrigerator is too warm and not getting down to temperature. The problem is with the refrigerator I know, but the first thing you'll need to do is pull everything out of the freezer and remove the lower back panel inside the freezer. Look at the silver evaporator coils behind this panel and are they packed with frost, lightly frosted from top to bottom, some frost on top but not on bottom, no frost at all, etc... ? Also, is the fan above the coils running?

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?