Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

WE MOVED OUR REFRIG TODAY. IT IS A WHIRLPOOL GOLD BOUGHT…

Customer Question
WE MOVED OUR REFRIG...

WE MOVED OUR REFRIG TODAY. IT IS A WHIRLPOOL GOLD BOUGHT ABIUT 10 YEARS AGO--IT HAS A PIECE CALLED IN-DOOR-AIR COOLING---THE MOVERS TOOK IT OUT WHILE MOVING INSIDE THE HOUSE--WHERE DOE IT GO I CANT FIGURE IT OUT

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

THE MODEL IS 656SMEXNL66 I THINK THATS WHAT IT SAYS THE MODEL IS SR3532673

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

WE JUST CLEANED IT REALLY GOOD AND NOW ARE TRYING TO PUT THIS PIECE BACK IN BUT DONT KNOW WHERE IT GOES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I DONT THINK SO--ITS A GOOD REFRIGERATOR

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Can you take a picture of the part you're talking about and use the paper clip button above the text box to attach the picture so I can see what part?

Ok
This is a simple question. Where does this piece go. In door air cooling

Not as simple as you think since I can't see what part you're talking about. Can you take a picture of the part you're talking about and use the paper clip button above the text box to attach the picture so I can see what part?

You are a fraud. I already paid 5 dollars for a simple question. I did not ask or was told I would be charged 31 more dollars
I’m reporting this.. this is ridiculous

ok. sorry you feel that way.