Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an Lg microwave with a slide out hood and the hood…

Customer Question
I have an Lg...

I have an Lg microwave with a slide out hood and the hood will not go back in anymore.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model number is ***** it's probably 5 yr old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if it's an easy fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's all that's wrong with it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

The track rails may be broken how far out is it stuck and how far back can you push it in before it stops?