Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I HAVE A 14 YEAR OLD WHIRLPOOL FRONT LOAD ELE WASHER THAT…

Customer Question
I HAVE A 14...

I HAVE A 14 YEAR OLD WHIRLPOOL FRONT LOAD ELE WASHER THAT NEEDS THE WASHER BAFFLE FINS. I LIVE IN BRADENTON, FL 34208

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MAY OF 2005 MODEL # GHW9400PWO

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES PART # 285976

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I'm not sure you asked an actual question here---can you please clarify what your question is?