Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a maytag front loader M# MFW9700SQ0 getting a trouble…

Customer Question
Have a maytag front...

Have a maytag front loader M# ***** getting a trouble code flaSHING h THE f NOT TOGETHER WATER FILL HALF WAY UP THE GLASS DOOR STOPS THE SHOWS THE CODE, DRAINS ARE CLEAR REPLACED THE PRESURE SWITCH STILL DOING IT

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

AHH8-9 MAYBE

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

ok the FH error code means NO WATER DETECTED ENTERING MACHINE OR PRESSURE SWITCH TRIP NOT DETECTED.

If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine, the valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed. OR If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow sensor has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash. Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display

which means the water level pressure switch is faulty.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

i replaced the pressure switch yesterday, made no difference water flows into the machine fills half way up the glass door then stops and flashes (alternately) F H

ok you only have two components that regulate water level .

The pressure switch sends a signal to the main control board to turn the water on and off.

so if the WLPS did not take care of the issue it has to be the electronic control board.