Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag washer Mvwc500vml it has a buzzing sound. CY1241133…

Customer Question
Maytag washer Mvwc500vml it...

Maytag washer Mvwc500vml it has a buzzing sound

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

CY1241133 Purchased 2009

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think its a electrical problem

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Is it making noise when it tries to run or when?
  2. Does it seem to be coming from the motor area underneath?